Monday, November 1, 2010

halloween 2010

This past week was crazy for me, I was so busy with 2 doctors appointments for my mother, and a dentist appointment for Belli (FYI, she is toothless), working on a birthday party, and on top of that I decided to take some last minute costume orders. And just because I didn't have enough, I had organized a garage sale Saturday morning, and Belli decided she'd take a trip to the ER (severe earache, which ended up being an ear infection) on Saturday night. Long story short I was cutting her costume @11 p.m. on Saturday and did not finish until 1:45 a.m. but it was all worth it, at the Halloween party she won best costume for girls out of 35 kids...the prize, more candy ;0)
she loved it, not so much for the candy but because she got to wear mommy's makeup!

her wig was actually black so I added some red hairspray


for my older ones I just added an applique to a plain t'shirt and we used a blue colored hairspray



as you can see here, their hair color looked much better in the sunlight.