Saturday, January 8, 2011

holidays

As many of you may have noticed, it has been over a month since I've posted anything, well, with Belli still not feeling 100% better, and the family over for the holidays my free time has been well spent on my kids. This doesn't mean that I have not been busy creating and crafting, I have to admit, I did slacked a quite a bit, specially on Belli's Christmas outfit, she didn't seem to mind though, as long as she gets to wear sparkles!
A couple of months ago I found this dress and planned to add hot pink to it, but when Christmas came around and I didn't have the time or energy to elaborate on something else, just changing the ribbon made all the difference. I paired it with a headband I got at Target's dollar bin a couple of years ago and a felt flower and done! The only thing I bought her were the red sparkly shoes, she loves them.


my sister's key chains















































teacher's present