Friday, November 13, 2009

a model with an attitude

Well, after strapping my camera's battery lid with masking tape and bribing Belli with a happy meal (talk about cheap labor) I finally got to photographing some of the Christmas items. I didn't get as many good pics as I wanted -the camera kept shutting down and Belli kept whining- so I guess is time to get myself a mannequin and a new camera!

This one was my favorite one!



All smiles :0)



still smiling...too much -that's why this pic did not make it-




she had stopped smiling by now



this was the last picture and it is obvious why...


I did not get all the pics I needed, after about 10 minutes and 15 pics Belli said "ok, I think that is all for today, I don't feel like posing anymore" as to what I thought -Okay, no one likes a picture of a grouchy model-
The listings are now in my shop, check them out http://www.bellygusher.etsy.com/