Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dora dress

This past couple of days I have been sorting tru my fabric stash in an attempt to use the fabric I have and not purchase anymore! As soon as I saw this fabric I had left over from about a year and a half ago -when I made Belli a dress and another I sold- I knew I had a perfect project for it: Ilaiza's birthday present, she will be turning 3 next month and from what I hear she LOVES Dora, so I quickly measured the pattern and was glad to find that I had exactly enough for a size 3T dress : )

3/4 yds of dora print fabric and 1/2 of blue polka dot fabric... just had to purchase yellow bias and 2 yd. ric rac




size 3 dora dress

This dress is so easy and quick to make, all you need is the amount of fabric listed above and about 2 hrs from cutting pattern to ironing the finished product.


complete outfit



headband has flowers in coordinating colors yellow, blue and pink with a resin boots in the center




Belli (4) wearing her dora dress