Thursday, June 17, 2010

enjoying my kids

Today we are having a lazy day, and although I am bored, it is kind of nice to once in a while not have anything to do or nowhere to go. My truck A/C broke down and with this heat it is just not safe to drive anywhere. After cleaning up, watching a couple of movies, and attempting to get the pool out of the storage and not succeeding, -the pool is heavy and I cannot last 5 minutes out there in the sun- my kids had an idea, to let them run outside with the water hose. It's amazing how little it takes for them to have fun, they started playing a pretend game where they are all animals at the circus, and the funny thing is that Belli got to play the elephant, I wonder why?!
dreaming of a bench at the end of the porch...

once Belli spotted the camera, she immediately posed




Michael hosing down the "elephant"





taking a break from his sisters



Belli can't be trusted with the hose, she aimed at me!


Here is Gabby's chance for revenge!