Friday, June 18, 2010

FASHION FRIDAY...a mens shirt

This weekend, while re-arranging my closet, I found this pair of brown shoes I had bought in a "sale" a couple of months ago. I haven't worn them yet, so while trying to convince myself that I will eventually wear them instead of giving them up for "adoption", I started to look around in my clothes to find a match for them.

I did not find anything on my side of the closet, I did however find something I liked on my husband's side of the closet! This green shirt I had bought him a couple of months ago, with the tags still on. It is not an expensive shirt, so I though if I mess with it and it doesn't turn out well it'll be OK, no big loss, right?



The final product, removed the sleeves, trimmed the sides and added belt loops. Paired with a brown leather belt and the shoes that started it all.





and as worn by me...I didn't have any make up on so, I'll spare you the shock



Did I mention I really like shoes? well, I DO!