Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bellis 6th Birthday - Wild Zoofari

My beautiful girl is 6!!!

I couldn't decide which animal print to use, so I used them all!




animal print shoes and M2M hair clip


oct 7 she came home from school to a couple of balloons and her birthday banner!



oct 9 here she is at her birthday party, wearing her zebra animal print hat, glasses and bracelet and this shirt dress and matching shoes her aunt gave her. Perfect for fall weather!


the invitations




I made her a birthday banner with the same fabric as her birthday dress




centerpieces, zebra print buckets and animal candy pops




sugar iced cookies for the grown ups




at the end we decided on a cake instead of cupcakes -I was short on time and it was quicker to do the fondant animal print spots and stripes than the fondant animal faces- finished it off with animal print candles.